Thursday 1 November 2012

Boys Are Idiots!!!!

Why do boys always feel they have the right to string girls along and when you feel thats there's something they dump. I hate boys when you feel an emotional connection the boy gets scared or gets BORD with you and moves on to his next sucker!
Why do they do it? Is it because there emotional stunted idiots who only care about them selfs. I wish I knew cause I thought I liked a guy and he then ditched be for someone else!

#WHY??
:-/

Well I should be used to it by now, nobody has been up to a long term relationship with me!

Is it because my age group only do huck ups or a friends with benefits relationships??

I wish I could fine a guy who I have things in common with and get a long with, not going to happen in Appleby! Wish it would!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment